Website Robi Axiata Limited
The role is responsible to lead the Cluster Experience team and ensure best in class service delivery as well as sales for both the brands (Robi & Airtel) from the flagship retail stores and doorstep service channel across the country.
- Develop strategies for managing and driving the Robi & Airtel Flagship stores across the country and other alternative physical channels (door step service) aligning with the company goal.
- Ensure effective and efficient implementation of the plans collaborating with regional teams, other relevant CFTs and external partners.
- Enhance customer experience by ensuring superior service delivery from Robi & Airtel flagship stores and other alternative physical service touch points
- Actively support and drive various strategic initiatives of the company and ensure strong service brand visibility across the country.
- Monitor teams’ sales performance, store KPIs and other customer experience KPIs (NPS/CSAT/ICE) and ensure timely achievement of targets.
- Prepare and manage budget for the channels and improve the profitability through continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure adequate supply of product inventory, relevant products and other necessary support to meet the customers’ demand and business goals.
- Facilitate new roll out, relocation, modernization or digitization of touch points based on business need.
- Ensure compliance to the policy, process and regulatory guidelines in all flagship stores and other alternative physical channels.
- Select and manage the third-party managed service partners as per the agreement.
- Post-graduation from any reputed university.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a Telecom player or MNC.
- 5+ years of operational leadership experience managing a team
- Ability to manage a large team and demonstrate strong customer focus that is appropriately balanced with commercial acumen.
- Ability to effectively lead, manage and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders on achieving strategic outcomes.
- High level of strategic, conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills including personal qualities such as self-motivation, excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, effective time management skills,
- Result orientated, innovative, flexible, adaptable and responsive to the changing priorities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com