Website BARC Bank
- Lead ERP team under Technology Division
- Hands on technical & functional expert in ERP specially in Oracle EBS Financial on Premise & Cloud (GL, AP,FA, Inventory management, purchasing, expense), SCM(Purchasing, I-supplier, Inventory), full HRMS and Order Management.
- Play and lead technical solution architect role for new development/change request and provide suitable solution in ERP eco system.
- Solid experience in solution design, requirement analysis & design, software development, system maintenance & Operations and Delivery Management.
- Ensure smooth operation and support (service request, technical support, incident & problem management), system availability in accordance with agreed SLA & KPIs and management reporting.
- Do necessary planning applications, infrastructure & team.
- Do periodic planning, proactive risk & issue management, and cross-project dependencies.
- Ensure compliance with controls, policies and procedures as per auditors and monitor’s recommendations.
- Drive, manage & co-ordinate vendor team and ensure on-time and quality delivery, maintain communications with OEM SI.
- Responsible for team and delivery efficiency, improve work culture and engagement.
- Lead impact, scope analysis and planning for Banking IT requirement.
- Management and stakeholder reporting, escalation, attention.
- Lead resource forecasting, planning and IT demand management.
- Lead & coordinate with business teams to ensure proper requirement analysis to achieve business goals.
- Lead business requirement elicitation gathering and ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) from a reputed university
- 8 to 12 years hands on solid experience in Manage ERP (Development & Support)
- Strong sound knowledge in Oracle Database, SQL, ERP table structure and ERP form and custom development.
- Able to drive delivery and remove road blocker.
- Proactive risk management and positive thinking.
- Strong in people leadership and business acumen.
- Strong leadership skill and stakeholder management.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Stakeholders management (collecting requirements from business & documenting & getting sign-offs)
- Able to work under pressure, problem solving & team playing attitude.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com