Website BARC Bank
- Designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining java based applications in order to provide solutions to corporate clients, fund transfer e.g. CMS, NPSB etc.
- Integrate with different Financial COTS product (Like: Core Banking, Card, IVR, Agent Banking, CRM, Internet Banking etc.), middleware and external System (Mobile Financial System, Payment ECO System, Exchange house, Client System etc.)
- Developed database scripting /query in SQL server/Oracle Data.
- API development and middleware integration.
- Completing applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Writing and modification of complex SQL procedures/queries/user defined functions/views/stored procedures.
- Analyze software for technical and function Problem and bug fix.
- Manage all aspects of the end to end Capacity Management & Release management process.
- Responsible for software support, defect analysis and fixation, implementation, training to user, support on live projects.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science (CS) from a reputed university.
- 5 to 8 years solid experience in application development and maintenance. Experience in Financial industry is preferable.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Hands-on experience in application development in corporate solution at Transection Banking domain.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Must need to have deep knowledge of Java Servlet, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate or any ORM framework and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of SOAP Service will be added advantage
- Should have knowledge on Relational database liked Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Should have proven knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL.
- Familiar with various software design pattern methodologies.
- Skill for writing reusable and loosely coupled codes.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant and Maven.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN,Git.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com