The main responsibility of this position is to Implement ETL workflows and transformations for cloud applications for business initiatives. Deliver value to business by modelling data marts/data warehouses and providing analytics/interactive reports. This enables alignment of company objectives with the Business and Technology team efforts.
- Assist Functional analysts in defining new report requirements and updates to existing applications by extracting logic and data needed for their analysis.
- Utilize business and technical knowledge to obtain business requirements from Functional/Business Analyst, design solutions, and communicate the solution towards business and technical audiences through OBIEE, OTBI, OACS (Oracle Analytics Could Service), and BI Publisher
- Have a working knowledge of the overall architecture of applications and the systems on which those applications run regarding report generation and verification.
- Work in a consultative manner with Functional/Business Analyst to gather modeling requirements, define modeling needs, design solutions, recommend proper analytical methodologies, and execute reports.
- Meet with end-users (if required) to take detailed requirement briefs and clarify specific requirements of each delivery.
- Oracle BI Publisher / OBIEE (preferable 12c)/ OTBI/ OACS
- BI Publisher Security
- Business intelligence, ERP Implementation, Project Management, XML
- BI Publisher Catalog Maintenance
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- Banks, Investment/Merchant Banking, IT Enabled Service, Software Company, Telecommunication
- Oracle SQL/PLSQL Knowledge
- Performance Tuning of SQL/PLSQL
- XML/XPath/XSD Concepts
- Create RTF/PDF Templates for BI Publisher Reports
- BI Publisher Migration to new Versions
- BI Publisher Administration Concepts
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSC,CSE,ICT,ICE,ETE