This position is responsible for smooth technical operations and first-level support, performing 24X7 Service Operation Center (SOC) related activities, UAT support and quality assurance, service report preparation and efficiently identifying different types of alerts with priority.
- Technical Customers complain ticket handling
- Ensuring 24/7 service monitoring, analyzing system logs for identifying and troubleshooting issues, and providing primary support
- Communication and coordination with Global and Local partners.
- Align stakeholders for outages and planned development & integration work.
- Maintaining Incident log and preparing Outage report.
- Performing UAT, Maintaining UAT documents, and history.
- Ensure proper escalation of any outage or incident to the appropriate team.
- Ensuring service quality before and after any new system integration, product launch, and campaigns by performing necessary sanity.
- APIs, Database, Java, Linux, Networking Skills, Oracle Application Server, Payment
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, EEE, ETE, ECE
- Banks, Investment/Merchant Banking, Telecommunication, Software Company, IT Enabled Service